STEP 1 - Login into your cPanel.
STEP 2 - Click Softaculous in cPanel: Go to Software section, then click on the Softaculous icon.
STEP 3 - Install Softaculous in cPanel: Click on the WordPress logo. This will open a screen with several options to show. Click on the Install link.
STEP 4 - Setup the WordPress in Softaculous: Fill in the WordPress set up information. The following is the necessary information you need to fill in. Software Setup
1. Choose Domain: Select the Domain you want to install your WordPress on from the drop box.
2. In Directory: Leave this blank to install on the domain directly. If you are installing in a subfolder of your site, type the folder name here (THE FOLDER MUST NOT EXIT). This will make the blog load like the following: example.com/foldername.
3. Add your site name and description
4. Admin Username: Enter a username for your WordPress Dashboard login.
5. Admin Password: Enter whatever password you want for the Dashboard Login.
6. Admin email: Enter a valid email here. The system will place an invalid email here. you will need a valid one. NOTE: Installing to Subdomains - If you decide that you wish to install to a subodmain, then you will need to first make sure that you have correctly created the subdomain in cPanel. The main difference is that the path will appear like this: subdomain.main_domain.com instead of like this main_domain.com/subdomain. If the Subdomain is already created, then you will be able to select the subdomain at the Choose Domain stage of the installation. If you are trying to install it to a sub-folder that is not specified as a subdomain, then the Choose domain option should remain as the domain name that you wish to use for the installation. The In Directory option will be filled with the folder that you wish to use - as per the example above.
7. Check Limit Login Attempts (Loginizer) - This adds extra login security to your Wordpress site
8. We recommend you change the first two text of the default Database Name & Table Prefix (e.g from wp76 to swer1) - This add extra security to your Wordpress Database.
Installing the Software Softaculous in cPanel. Softaculous will Check the submitted data and install the files to your server for WordPress.. Your Wordpress site has been installed successfully.