Interested in transfering your domain to us? Here are the requirements for successful domain name transfer:
- Make sure the domain name to be transferred is not in 'locked' Status.
- Make sure youn have access to the administrative contact email associated to the domain name.
- Provide us with the domain EPP key code or transfer secret for the domains for which you want to transfer.
- Make sure the domain hasn't reached more than 5 days till the domain name expiration date.
- The domain name has to be registered for the first time more than 60 day ago.
- Make sure the domain name has one of the following extensions: .com; .net; .org; .biz; .info.
1. If the domain name is in "locked" status, ask your reigistrar to unlock your domain for a transfer and make sure you have access to the email address for the administrative contact. The transfer request will be sent to this email, for approval. To check your domain status & administrative email please click the link:
2. Ask your current registrar for your EPP Key or domain transfer secret for your domain to be transfered.
3. Make sure you have access to the email address that is listed as the administrative contact for the domain ( remember, the transfer request will be sent to this email address)
4. Proceed to our portal and make your order ( domain transfer ).
5. A domain transfer request will be sent to the administrative contact for approval. ( You should now have access to this by now) Follow the instructions in the mail to accept transfer.
6. The domain will be transfered successfully between 3-5 days if the EPP key is correct.