PLEASE READ THIS REFUND POLICY AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR REFUND LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. OneNet Servers wants to ensure your satisfaction with your account. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied, please contact us at email@example.com. Provide us with a brief explanation of the nature of your dissatisfaction and we will move quickly to process resolve it and refund you (if applicable).
The following reasons warrant a 100% refund:
- The listed purchase price of the content and the actual amount of OneNet Servers debited varies. For this reason, your account/e-wallet will be refunded
NOTE: Intention to defraud OneNet Server by making a false claim of failed transactions OR an excessive request for refunds after a refund has already been made to an account. This may result in future denials of refunds. Computer hardware and/or software failure (e.g., computer crash), including Internet connection, of the OneNet Servers customer. OneNet Servers refuses to accept fault for customer hardware/software issues and will not honor refunds associated with these issues.
- A refund for funds in e-wallet unused for transactions for more than 6 months will be canceled.
2. You also acknowledge and agree that where refunds are issued to your Payment Method, OneNet Servers’s issuance of a refund is only confirmation that OneNet Servers has submitted your refund to the Payment Method charged at the time of the original sale, and that OneNet Servers has absolutely no control over when the refund will be applied towards your Payment Methods available balance. You further acknowledge and agree that the payment provider and/or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method establish and regulate the time frames for posting your refund, and that such refund posting time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle, or longer.
3. In the event where a refund is issued to your Payment Method and the payment provider, payment processor or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method imposes any limitations on refunds, including but not limited to, limitations as to the timing of the refund or the number of refunds allowed, then OneNet Servers, in its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right to issue the refund either in the form of an in-store credit; or via refund to your originating account, through a reversal of the transaction.
4. OneNet Servers also has the right, but not the obligation, to offer an in-store credit for customers seeking refunds, even if there are no limitations on refunds imposed by the Payment Method. For the avoidance of doubt, any and all refunds processed via the issuance of either in-store credits or a reversal is solely within OneNet Servers’s discretion and are not available at customer request.
5. Refunds for unused funds will be made after taxes have been deducted.