PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Updated on 25th June 2019.
This Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between OneNet Servers, a subsidiary of STANDARD TECHNOLOGY & ELECTRONICS WEB SOLUTIONS Company and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website (“Site”) or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”). Services Agreements and additional policies apply to certain Services and are in addition to (not in lieu of) this Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of a Services Agreement and the provisions of this Agreement, the provisions of the applicable Services Agreement shall control.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to OneNet Servers. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
By ticking on the “I Agree” box on signing up or use of our website, you agree to adhere to all the terms and conditions contained herein which may change from time to time. You will be given adequate notice of the amendments to this Agreement and we assume no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive a notification (via channels deemed necessary such as email and social media) if such failure results from an inaccurate email address. In addition, We may terminate Your use of Services for any violation or breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by You.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, CHANGE, OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THIS SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PRICES AND FEES FOR THE SAME, AT ANY TIME.
Our services are available only to individuals (“Users”) who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law such as individual who:
(i) at least eighteen (18) years of age
(ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law
(iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or other applicable jurisdiction.
By entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such a corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your” or “customer” shall refer to such a corporate entity. You are personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations.
By using this Site on behalf of your corporate entity, OneNet Servers shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from our reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by Us to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. This may or may not include the transfer of account and invoice(s). If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, We reserve the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
A: REGISTRANT AGREEMENT
Some of the features of this Site or use some Services requires that you create an Account. You hereby represent and warrant to OneNet Servers that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If We have reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, linked with cyber activities that are harmful to others or suspicious, We reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you are required to keep your account secured including but not limited to your password, payment method. You must notify OneNet Servers immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account.
We will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss We or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person.
RULES OF SERVICE USE
By using this Site, you agree that:
- You will not promote or encourage illegal activity
- You will not promote, encourage or engage in child pornography or the exploitation of children
- You will not promote, encourage or engage in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property
- You will not promote, encourage or engage in any spam or another unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking
- You will not promote, encourage or engage in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription
- You will not promote, encourage or engage in prostitution and/or sex trafficking
- You will not promote, encourage or engage in activities that infringe on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity
- You will not promote, encourage or engage in activities that violate the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity
- You will not promote, encourage or engage in activities that interfere with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site
- You will not promote, encourage or engage in activities or commands that contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware or contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding our Services.
- You will back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed as we do not warrant that our back-up of any Account or User Content.
- You agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content as a result but not limited to termination of your account due to unpaid bills, Spam, Phishing, Government/Institutional request or Abuse of this Agreement.
- You agree that will may call you time-to-time to inform you about our promotions or about your account and may record the conversation.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, DENY ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES OR TERMINATE ACCOUNT THAT BREACH OUR TERMS OF SERVICE OR IS/MAY BE INVOLVED IN ACTIVITES THAT ARE HARMFUL TO OTHER USERS AND THE GENERAL GOOD OF THE INTERNET.